All the worlds a school and we are merely students.
I once ate out a chinese girl, and 30 minutes later I wanted to do it again.
Horse and buggy. I'm old school like that.
I'm a puzzle at peace, a self proclaimed self proclaimer,a devout atheist, a member of the forever endeavor, a fearless coward, my ego is bigger than your ego, my total is greater than the sum of my parts, I found a fork in the road and I took it. I believe it's better to be toyed with than without toys. I cant play a musical instrument very well, but I can listen with the best of them. I think the devil played better fiddle than Johnny when he went down to Georgia. I'm getting old, but old isn't getting me. The older the gripe the sweeter the whine. I believe if you fight for peace you are just a piece of the fight. I pilot the astral plane. Is it oxymoronic to like the feeling anesthesia gives? My fetish is to keep women guessing what my fetish is. If you were as great as me, you'd be conceited too. People who think I am full of myself are just jealous because they wish they were full of me too. It's not that I think my shit doesn't stink, it's that I think my shit stinks more than anyone else's.
Meaning of Life:
1. the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
2. the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
3. the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
4. a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
5. the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
6. any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
7. the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
8. a living being: Several lives were lost.
9. living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
10. a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
11. the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
12. a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
13. animation; liveliness; spirit: a speech full of life.
14. resilience; elasticity.
15. the force that makes or keeps something alive; the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
16. a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
17. the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
18. a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
19. anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
20. a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
21. effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
22. pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
23. nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
24. Baseball. another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
25. (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
26. for or lasting a lifetime; lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
27. of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
28. working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Five Things I Can't Live Without:
Sustenance, Oxygen, Sunglight, a pulse and a will to survive. If you are someone who thinks they cant survive without their cell phone, try this experiment. Get a bulldozer, crush that friggin thing into a million little pieces and see what happens. Essays on the results can be submitted to my wall. They will be graded. If you died before you got the chance to submit the essay then you will get partial credit.
Jaws, The Hobbit, a book of matches..ummm... do they still make books? Isn't that what movies and lighters are for?
What I Like To Do For Fun:
Whatever Fun asks me to do.
The Wall, LoTR trilogy, Matrix trilogy, Contact, Big Trouble In Little China, Better Off Dead, Airplane, Kentucky Fried Movie, Stoned Age, Grand Canyon, Bad Santa, Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, Dogma, Stand By Me, A Christmas Story, Batman, PCU, Up In Smoke, Akira, A Beautiful Mind, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, National Lampoons Vacation, Caddyshack, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, One Crazy Summer, Grandma's Boy, Cast Away, Pulp Fiction, South Park, Kill Bills, Monty Python's, Spinal Tap. Spaceballs 3 the Search for Spaceballs 2.
Craziest Thing I've Ever Done:
Well, I once climbed from one car to another as we were going down the highway at about 60mph. Or there was that time I gave myself a Mentos enema. Or the time I took a shot of 3AM Reserve Death Sauce. I guess I shouldnt leave out the jar of peanut butter and that poor innocent puppy incident either. Thanks to a terrific team of lawyers I don't have to admit to running that illegal transvestite midgit clown fighting ring, so I am not sure if I need to list that. You really should contact my local psych ward for the whole list and decide for yourself though.
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now:
Thats what I'd choose. It means I am somewhere, which is better than being nowhere.
Skydiving, sightseeing, playing pool, cracking jokes, magic, Yahtzee, board games, role playing games, Tetris, fighting liquid with liquid, filling out profile descriptions.
I can jump out of planes. I bounced trampoline competitively around the world. Im not bad at card tricks. I can make people laugh till they cry or pee pants. One way or another I get moisture to come out of them. I have got other talents, but a photographic memory isn't one of them.
Someone I can halve my cake and eat it with too.
There is no such thing as a perfect date. You can have a great time doing something with one person, and not have a great time doing that same thing with someone else. It all depends on who you are with. Finding something you both enjoy is the key. That's it, there's no funny stuff in this section.
Light Switches, Intellect, Wit, Accents, Sarcasm, Determination, Fitness, Laid back demeanor, Not taking life or self too seriously./Empty heads, Bad musical taste, Being Indecisive (but Im not sure about that), Poor Spelling, Excessive Capitalization.
Best Reason to Get to Know Me:
I think that depends on who is getting to know me. Some qualities of mine appeal to some people while others appeal to other people.
I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.