Interests & Hobbies
Meaning of Life:
- It's a Mr. Death, dear. He's here about the reaping.
Five Things I Can't Live Without:
- Pliers, Herve Villechaize, Epsom Salt and an Abacus.
My Amazon Wishlist
Please send gift cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I enjoy a short, simple read. Anything by Tolstoy or Dostoevsky
What I Like To Do For Fun:
- Vacuum rodent feces.
- Admiral Poopy Pants and His Dancing Teeth, The Cunning Runts, Elizabeth Taylor's Husbands, Albino Toilet Boys, Post Nasal Drip, Alcoholocaust, The Gaza Strippers, Lee Harvey Keitel, Phlegm Fatale, Ghandi's Lunchbox, Willie Nelson Mandela, I Got Shot By Dick Cheney, The Brian Jonestown Massacre and Jackson Browne
- Disco Beaver from Outer Space, Clifford, Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla, Tea Bagger Vance, Can Hieronymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?, Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park and Problem Child 3
Craziest Thing I've Ever Done:
- Albert Finney
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now:
- Guantanamo Bay
- Answering stupid questions and machete sharpening.
- Chopping wood and baton twirling.
- Something dead.
- Ons: Shrunken Heads Offs:People, Mike Love
Best Reason to Get to Know Me:
- I can be transformed from reserved to adventurous with a flip of a switch. Find that switch and you're in for a hell of a ride.