Interests & Hobbies
Five Things I Can't Live Without:
1. My kids!
2. Family - my roots, it's great to go visit!
3. Me being a workaholic! Can't do it.
3. My computers and Ipod
4. Sorry, it's kinda vain, but I can't live without trying to take care of myself in anyway possible needed at that given point in time.... Try it, it will make you feel GREAT!
5. I think I'm blessed... It's stuff I want , but i know within due time it will come.. You have to work for things to come to you.. They are not just planted... Life is GOOD even when it is BAD. ) Take everything with a positive attitude.. I said that to say this... I guess I CANNOT live without.... MY PERSONALITY... NO one will ever take that from me!!!!
1. Fabulousity by KLS
2. Words of Wisdom by Rev Run
3. Act Like A Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey
I'm Doin Me, Fantasia
Lil Wanye -Romance
Work Hard Play Hard, Wiz Khalifa
Tonight, John Legend
Bad Girl, MIA
Players Club -
All about the Bejamamins
Hidden Colors Part 1 .2, and 3 Documentary
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now:
Egypt was Great! But anyplace that I need a passport and a culture shock! I am so ready to travel everywhere that has the education by experiencing the living conditions and not just by telling me or looking it up on the internet!
Traveling and Experiencing New Adventures In Life!
My perfect mate would be someone who would treat me like a queen in all aspects. Now don't get me wrong, I know how to treat a man like he is my KING, but he needs to be motivated and with stand a little bit of work.
The Perfect Gentleman... A Man that knows how to treat a women like a lady. Making me smile , makes me want to do things that make him smile ALWAYS!
Turn-Ons, , When a man knows what to say, to make me shiver inside.. MMM just thinking about i
Best Reason to Get to Know Me:
Because I will tell it like it is and sometimes it is not what you want to hear, I'm sorry, sometimes the truth hurts, even me. But I Still Love Ya Though!