Your Time:
MyFreeCams Time:
Profile Headline: VirginFlowerX
Last Broadcast:
Last Updated:
About Me
Username: VirginFlowerX
CamScore: 1531
Gender: Female
Body Type: Slim/Petite
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 54 kilos
Height: 170 centimeters
City: Bucharest
Country: Romania
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Smoke: Moderate
Drink: Light
Drugs: Never
Marital Status: Single
Occupation/Major: Student
School: College
Favorite Food: Spaghetti, pizza, stuffed mushrooms
Pets: Yorkie
Automobile: Dreaming at Mazda3
About Me:

photo forsale_aaa_zpsc85271bf.png

free counters

photo 55a_zps5bfd4eda.jpg
Tags: funny, sweet, young, smart, beautiful, piercing, brunette, shaved, tattoo, nice ass, bisexual, tight
Average Rating:
Rate VirginFlowerX:
Profile Friends:
(make friend)
Willie694u VFXismylove
Favorite Models: VirginFlowerX
Password Protected Galleries
Photo Galleries
Interests & Hobbies
Meaning of Life: life is 90% of what we want to be ... the remaining 10% is not controlled by us.
Five Things I Can't Live Without: Friends, Music, Phone, Money, Love
Favorite Books: Uncles Tom Cabin, Antonel, TWL
What I Like To Do For Fun: I dance, sing, go clubbing or shopping with my girlfriends and play with my beloved little 4 years old brother
Favorite Movies: The Butterfly Effect, Girl With Dragon Tattoo,
Craziest Thing I've Ever Done: Run from home
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now: I would be right here
Hobbies: Swim, Interior Design, Tennis, Ballet, Taking Photos, Cooking, Ice Skating
Talents: Get to know me and you will see
Perfect Mate: A man who is smart enough to make me fall in love and to know how to treat and love a woman
Message Wall
just keep smiling ,your beauty and smile, brain,will take you far in life.
What can I say that hasn't already been said ? You're Beautiful , Kind , Intelligent .... and have a great , warm personality . Beautiful on the inside as well as the outside .
kisses. vreau sa te sarut. ador sa te sarut
amazing girl
she is the best so much better then the rest......
I saw something beautiful today!! She has full, dark hair and a killer smile... It's you, it's you!! )))
I just want you back!
I miss you!
I hope this new year brings you wonderful and loving things! I just know you find happiness and prosperity... and maybe just a few surprises!!!! ))))))))
I can't say enough to describe how wonderful, pretty and fun you are. I get so excited when I hear the 'ding'!! (email notice you are on)
you deserve the best!
A gorgeous Romanian Princess!
Beautiful sweet and sexy, she should be number 1 every month on mfc. Thank you sweetie for everything . I saw what you like to do for fun, maybe you'll sing for us one day
You are so sweet and beautiful! I savor every second I spend with you!!! ))))
you're such a cutie pie
You are pretty, sweet, sexy and classy. But with: Public chat, shows, panties, videos, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Phone!!!!! Well, I haven't slept in weeks!!! And, am loving every sleepless minute! You are quite amazing and wonderful!! )))))
Its not fair! Your beauty and sexy smile draw me in! And then your guile, humor and kindness won't let me leave!! Please, keep being 'unfair' to me!!!!! <3
Load more comments

Send MFC Mail to VirginFlowerX