Your Time:
MyFreeCams Time:
Profile Headline: Fiesty, tattooed bombshell!
Last Broadcast:
Last Updated:
My Most Recent Pictures
About Me
Username: Giabrixton
CamScore: 7175
Gender: Female
Body Type: Little in the middle
Ethnicity: Various
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 126 pounds
Height: 64 inches
Age: 28
City: Neverland
Country: United States
Sexual Preference: Bi-curious
Smoke: Non Smoker
Drink: Light
Drugs: Experimented
Marital Status: Single
Occupation/Major: Makeup Artist/ Hair Stylist
Favorite Food: grilled veggies, BBQ, sushi, salmon, grilled chicken, lobster mac and cheese
About Me: RULES: 1. I do not meet up. 2. Don't come in my room and disrepect me. 3. I say hi to everyone in my room, be nice. 4. HAVE FUN 5. Tip for requests. 6. Privates- 10/15 min minimum (true only) 7. I do not skype.
Tags: Tattooed, Hairstylist, Body, Beautiful, Sweet, Eyes, Sexy, Smile, Exotic, spanking, tease, big boobs, Fun, stockings, role play, openminded, lips, pink, flirt, squirter
Average Rating:
Rate Giabrixton:
Profile Friends:
(make friend)
Favorite Models: (this person has no favorite models yet)
Photo Galleries
My Schedule
Sunday (drop in to find out!)
Monday I'm Usually online from 7:30 pm until 10:00 pm
Tuesday I'm Usually online from 8:00 pm until 10:00 pm
Wednesday (drop in to find out!)
Thursday I'm Always online from 7:30 pm until 10:30 pm
Friday I'm Always online from 8:00 pm until 11:00 pm
Saturday I'm Usually online from 8:00 pm until 10:30 pm
Interests & Hobbies
Meaning of Life: Take life by the horns... You only get one, so make your mark in history. If you don't die shining then you didn't do your job. I'm here to have fun so come party with me!
Five Things I Can't Live Without: Family, Friends, Lipstick, Music, Fashion.
Favorite Books: How To Make Love Like a Pornstar, Judy Bloom, The Rum Diaries, Bunny Tales:behind closed doors at the Playboy Mansion, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Stephen King.
What I Like To Do For Fun: 90% of the time MASTURBATE! The other 10% Hangout with friends, dancing, acting like a complete dork and loving it, shopping, creating beautiful hair, trying out new makeup, getting tattooed.
Favorite Songs: Frank Sinatra, Biggie Smalls, Converge, Ghost B.C., Jay-Z, Wu Tang Clan, Sublime, Slayer, Brand New, Pink Floyd, Tegan and Sara, Mac Miller, Led Zeppelin, Rancid, Kid Cudi, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, ASAP Rocky, Bermuda, Whitechapel.
Favorite Movies: American Gangster, Wolf of Wall Street, The Other Woman, Dead Alive, The Heat, Cry Baby, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, This Is The End, Anchorman, Liar Liar, Evil Dead, Clueless, Old School Horror Flicks.
Craziest Thing I've Ever Done:
If I Could Be Anywhere Right Now: NEW ZEALAND!

Hobbies: Makeup Artistry, Corset Waist Training, Being a total Nymph, Boob Connoisseur, Teasing Extraordinaire, Painting, Baking, Working Out, Designing Clothing.
Talents: Constantly teasing, athlete of all kinds, teaser.
Perfect Mate: Old school romantic, suave and classy with a rougher side. Anyone that can make me laugh and keep a smile on my face is okay in my book...keep up with me ;)
Perfect Date: Spa Day and then wine later on at a nice private spot under the stars.
Turn Ons/Offs: Turn Ons: Neck/Ear biting, Teasing, Confidence. Turn Offs: Arrogance, Cheap Dates.
Best Reason to Get to Know Me: I'm a confident girl with a mysterious side. I'm definitely a jack of all trades and once you get to know me, you'll want to know more.
Message Wall
Come on girl......I'm hungry....
please come back! we need you!!!
she quit mfc not enough guys supporting her way
hola guapsima
hola bb
Well this suxxxx...... Come back please!!!!
Hope you are well Gia - miss seeing you
i want to bite you
fast car's loose women, mass.tattoos, and beer for my horses lol
jimmy Z UTUBUe my songs my drawing SS ,CAM 2 cam models wear it. james allen hayes....a a want 4 you,,, jim loves 2 sxsxsx sexy gf chk me out cam to us $$4 Thanks
Your so hot !
You are amazingly Beautiful I love your clit, would so love to suck it for you.
Your the best ever
The Bestest BREASTS on MFC
awesome woman with awesomeness everywhere xxx
stunning woman
You're cute sorceress
Load more comments

Send MFC Mail to Giabrixton